Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Google Alert - Harry Potter and Deathly Hallows Review

Google News Alert for: Harry Potter and Deathly Hallows Review

Book Review: 'Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows' is a worthy ...
Pittsburgh Post Gazette - Pittsburgh,PA,USA
But Rowling told the BBC recently that she believes Harry's story "comes to a clear end" in "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows." If that's the case, ...
See all stories on this topic

Borders Forces Customer To Take Plastic Bag, Claims It Is "Proof ...
The Consumerist - New York,NY,USA
Like millions of people, I pre-ordered "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows" earlier this year and planned to pick it up at the Creve Coeur, Mo., ...
See all stories on this topic

Google Blogs Alert for: Harry Potter and Deathly Hallows Review

Deathly Hallows part 2
By sarahk
This is my review and in-depth (major depth) analysis of Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows. There is much to say, so let us continue. I'm going straight through (and telling you my thoughts as I read the book, plus while going back ...
mountaineer musings - http://mountaineermusings.com

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Technical Review...no spoilers
By fredcharles
Well, I just put the 7th and final (?) Harry Potter novel on the shelf next to the first six books. I wanted to write a review that was a bit different, so I've decided to review it purely from a writing point of view. ...
The Truth About Writing - http://fredquattrone.com/thetruth

Audio Book Review: Harry Potter And The Deathly Hallows by By JK ...
By T. Michael Testi
Unless you just returned from the space station or crawled from up under a rock, you no doubt know that the biggest story of the year is the release of the new book by JK Rowling, Harry Potter And The Deathly Hallows; The final chapter ...
Blogcritics Section: Books - http://blogcritics.org/books/

Review : Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows
By angelmorn
This was the Last book of the evergreen Harry Potter series and What was my thought after finishing it ? => That's It ? I must say I was utterly disappointed reading the Seventh Book. I guess I had my expectations soaring to much into ...
Angelmorn - http://otherface.wordpress.com

A Harry Potter Experience : The Long and Winding Ride Comes to an End
By Alpha-Girl
Sonia's article is safe for people, like me, who haven't yet started Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows. I have a really hard time getting into books or movies or shows that have cliffhanger endings because I find them so torturous. ...
Pink Raygun - News, Reviews and... - http://www.pinkraygun.com


 This as-it-happens Google Alert is brought to you by Google.

Remove this alert.
Create another alert.
Manage your alerts.

No comments:

Business Line - Markets