Sunday, September 16, 2007

Google Alert - Property OR Real Estate "Chennai"

Google Blogs Alert for: Property OR Real Estate "Chennai"

Real Estate Price in Chennai
By iyer0007
I am an NRI working in far East Africa. Six months back I purchased one ground property(land) in Chennai (Enjambakam opposite to prarthana theatre, 400 mt from ECR road) at 1100/sq.ft. I heard thro some of my friends real estate ...
Indian Real Estate Discussion Forum - http://www.indianrealestateforum.com

Ascendas India Trust
By What on earth am I here for?(What on earth am I here for?)
in the burgeoning Indian real estate market. a-iTrust's initial portfolio of four IT park assets are spread over the key IT ("Information technology") and ITES ("IT enabled services") outsourcing centers of Hyderabad, Chennai and ...
Singapore Stocks Update - http://sporestocks.blogspot.com/


 This as-it-happens Google Alert is brought to you by Google.

Remove this alert.
Create another alert.
Manage your alerts.

No comments:

Business Line - Markets