Monday, October 29, 2007

Google Alert - Harry Potter and Deathly Hallows Review

Google News Alert for: Harry Potter and Deathly Hallows Review

Potter fans from Kansas meet JK Rowling
Lawrence Journal World - Lawrence,KS,USA
Rowling answered questions, read an excerpt from her final book in the series, "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows," and signed books. ...
See all stories on this topic

Google Blogs Alert for: Harry Potter and Deathly Hallows Review

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows (Book 7) by JK Rowling ...
catz's review: "I rated this book a five because it explained all the unexplained things really well and it had action and all that good stuff. I love this book." Arthur A. Levine Books (2007), Hardcover, 784 pages.
LibraryThing reviews of books... - http://www.librarything.com/profile_reviews.php?view=teachbooks

Three Reasons I'm Not Reviewing Leopard. Yet.
By Michael Markman(Michael Markman)
This was a tactical blunder on my part, but I'll blame it on Harry Potter. Amazon managed to get me a copy of Deathly Hallows on release day. I assumed they'd do the same for Leopard. Silly me. So while everyone else is Twittering and ...
Mickeleh's Take - http://mickeleh.blogspot.com/

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Review
By Terra Lucia(Terra Lucia)
After a very tough struggle with my unyielding schedule, I finally found time to sit down and read Rowling's finale, Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows. Inexcusably late, I know, but I still wanted somewhere to place my commentary on ...
Terra Lucia - http://terralucia.livejournal.com/


 This once a day Google Alert is brought to you by Google.

Remove this alert.
Create another alert.
Manage your alerts.

No comments:

Business Line - Markets