Monday, December 31, 2007

Google Alert - iPod OR iPhone OR Motorola OR Nokia

Google News Alert for: iPod OR iPhone OR Motorola OR Nokia

Nokia N95 8GB listed on Nokia USA: $780
engadget - Santa Monica,CA,USA
The Nokia N95 8GB listed on the Nokia US retail site? Okay, calm down, it's not the US-specific version (read: it uses 2100MHz WCDMA, ie European 3G), ...
See all stories on this topic

Ruggedize your iPhone for winter
Boston Globe - United States
OtterBox also makes Defender and Armor cases for Apple's iPod nano, classic, and touch phones. One resolution for 2008 is to change my image, ...
See all stories on this topic

iPhone 1.1.3 Update Confirmed, Breaks Apps and Unlocks
Slashdot - USA
I'm trying to replace my Palm TX, my cell phone (which was a really old phone) and my iPod (Photo). The only thing the iPhone completely replaces is my cell ...
See all stories on this topic


 This as-it-happens Google Alert is brought to you by Google.

Remove this alert.
Create another alert.
Manage your alerts.

No comments:

Business Line - Markets