Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Google Alert - IIT Engineering Entrance

Google News Alert for: IIT Engineering Entrance

97.2 % of state students clear CBSE Class X
Mumbai Newsline - Mumbai,India
Preparations for getting into IIT have already begun with both having enrolled themselves for IIT Joint Entrance Exam classes. ...
See all stories on this topic

Google Blogs Alert for: IIT Engineering Entrance

First semester in IIT KGP
By Sudipto Das(Sudipto Das)
My parents left me in the evening to stay with my father's friend, who was a professor in Mechanical Engineering department. I'd already stayed in hostel for seven years before joining IIT. So staying in hostel was nothing new to me. ...
Unplugged - Anything Anywhere!! - http://sudiptounplugged.blogspot.com/


 This once a day Google Alert is brought to you by Google.

Remove this alert.
Create another alert.
Manage your alerts.

No comments:

Business Line - Markets