Sunday, July 20, 2008

Google Alert - Nayanthara OR Bhavna OR Shriya OR Trisha

Google News Alert for: Nayanthara OR Bhavna OR Shriya OR Trisha

'Great Party' for Great Cause Will Feature Trisha Yearwood
RedOrbit - Dallas,TX,USA
This year's featured entertainer will be country music star Trisha Yearwood. After her performance, the Emerald City Band from Dallas will perform late into ...
See all stories on this topic

Trisha: Following her mother's line
Chennai Online - Chennai,India
It seems to be the season of controversies for the beautiful Trisha, who is busy in Tamil and Telugu films. Her name was unnecessarily dragged in the ...
See all stories on this topic

CAUGHT: Suniel, Shriya in a spa!
Buzz18 India - Mumbai,India
Buzz18 Jul 19, 2008 So what's the secret behind Shriya Saran 's glowing skin? Or Suniel Shetty 's hot bod? Ha Ha! We know it NOW. ...
See all stories on this topic

Google Blogs Alert for: Nayanthara OR Bhavna OR Shriya OR Trisha

Shriya B(o)(o)bs Poping Out @ Mission Istanbul Press Meet too Hot!!!!!
By sujoy_de
Shriya B(o)(o)bs Poping Out @ Mission Istanbul Press Meet too Hot!!!!! More Reply to More will add soon .... So Staring your Reply.........
Daily Discussion Board - http://daily-bb.com

Trisha on the urge of pulling down Nayanthara?
By admin
This has happened already Vijay's Kuruvi, where Nayanthara was first opted to star him opposite in the female lead role and then all of sudden of Trisha replacing her. No valid reasons of replacing this missy and now similar scenarios ...
TamilWire - http://www.tamilwire.com

Harddrive Gone Bad!
By Trisha
... that I was writing a fun little book about my real estate experiences–and, I almost lost my work! Yeah, I know, I know…. BACK EVERYTHING UP, right?!?! I've got a new drive and am busily installing my stuff now. Trisha's Coffee Fund.
Building An Empire - http://trishaallen.com

tinkering
By Trisha(Kyle C. Boese)
Honestly, I spend half my time at the beginning of bike tours just messing around with my stuff. My dad always used to say he was "tinkering" in the garage, and I guess I've adopted that practice to my outdoor activity of biking. ...
The Spoke Easy - http://spokeeasy.blogspot.com/

Lingusamy pays Rs.1 Crore to Nayanthara
By SouthDreamZ
Sensuous Nayanthara has good reasons to stay on nayanth cloud. After breaking up her affairs with Simbhu, she has been fetching whole lot of good offers in tinsel town. Sizzling pics of Vishal and Nayanthara in Satyam perhaps peaked up ...
SouthDreamZ - http://www.southdreamz.com/


 This once a day Google Alert is brought to you by Google.

Remove this alert.
Create another alert.
Manage your alerts.

No comments:

Business Line - Markets